Skip to main content

FEATURED STORY

Chinese Refiner Recovers 191 Grams of Gold From Electronic Scrap

Yomaps

 Zambia's dopest Musician



Yo Maps to donate K60,000 on Christmas to hospitals and children born on 25th December !


He writes!


I Scooped 3 Awards That night (song of the year)(Album of the year)(Male artist of the year)& I’m Told each Award Comes with a K20,000…..So on The 25th Of December I have a Show in my Home Town Kabwe and Have decided to Donate the money to Hospitals and Every Child That will be Born on That Particular Day.❤️


To The Ngoma Awards Organizing Committee And The National Arts Council, I’d Like to Extend My Heartfelt Gratitude For Having Recognized Me As One Of Zambias Many Talents. 🙏🙏


Thanx To My Team For Putting in the work and Thanx to Every Yo Maps Fan That’s been Supporting my Musical Journey…Peace and Love

Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Did They Shrink Africa? The Truth About the Mercator Map

What Different World Maps Get Right and Wrong: Mercator, Peters and Equal Earth Explained

Netbustar, Drimz and a Song Born in Kabwe

The Seven-Year Journey Behind Netbustar and Drimz’s Impelako Chance

What to Wear to a Job Interview: How Your Clothes Can Help You Get Hired

Why Women Are Better Investors Than Men: What Research Reveals