Skip to main content

FEATURED STORY

Gona Khudzingwa:The Forgotten Fishing Camp of Mulungushi Agro

Yomaps

 Zambia's dopest Musician



Yo Maps to donate K60,000 on Christmas to hospitals and children born on 25th December !


He writes!


I Scooped 3 Awards That night (song of the year)(Album of the year)(Male artist of the year)& I’m Told each Award Comes with a K20,000…..So on The 25th Of December I have a Show in my Home Town Kabwe and Have decided to Donate the money to Hospitals and Every Child That will be Born on That Particular Day.❤️


To The Ngoma Awards Organizing Committee And The National Arts Council, I’d Like to Extend My Heartfelt Gratitude For Having Recognized Me As One Of Zambias Many Talents. 🙏🙏


Thanx To My Team For Putting in the work and Thanx to Every Yo Maps Fan That’s been Supporting my Musical Journey…Peace and Love

Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Netbustar, Drimz and a Song Born in Kabwe

The Seven-Year Journey Behind Netbustar and Drimz’s Impelako Chance

King Charles Warns of AI’s “Existential Danger” if Misused

Female Kangaroos Have Three Vaginas: The Science Behind Their Unique Reproductive System

Did They Shrink Africa? The Truth About the Mercator Map

Trump TV and the Future of Political Communication | KASONDE24